Collection and Usage of information
Tracking Tools and Cookies
These third party analytics services help us to serve you better. They provide us “nameless“ information, such as “X unique people from USA visited our website today“ and “20% of visitors came to us from website Y“.
You can always opt-out from sharing your browsing activity with Google Analytics (for any website) by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Web Server Logs
All web servers produce standard log (a text file), saving information such as: IP 127.0.0.1 on 2019-01-01 at 12:00 visited URL: http://www.mywebsite.com/index.html This is a standard practice and our web servers are not set to collect any information except the default. Such information only used to monitor overall “health“ of our website and helps to identify if any page is broken.
Sharing information with 3rd parties
We do not sell, trade or share Personally Identifiable Information of our website visitors to/with any 3rd parties. We reserve the right to use or disclose collected contact information if required by law.
Length of information retention
We retain Personal Information indefinitely unless you request that we delete it.
Links to Other Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our Website may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Scherbius has full intention to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where our Website relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.